What is Laser Resurfacing Peel?
The Laser Resurfacing Peel also uses the FDA-approved Medlite C6 technology to promote advanced anti-ageing results. This treatment involves targeted waves of energy that vibrate the skin fibers. As this photoacoustic energy penetrates the skin, existing collagen and elastin fibers are rebuilt and new growth is promoted. This treatment is also very effective in the treatment and maintenance of pigmentation.
What are the benefits?
- Smoothing fine lines and wrinkles,
- Reducing pore size
- Improving skin tone and texture
- Fighting acne and congestion
- Reducing scarring and pigmentation
What concerns can it treat?
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Acne and congested skin types
How many treatments are needed?
Improvements visible after a single treatment. 6-8 treatments, 2-4 weeks apart recommended for advanced results.
Cool and calm your skin post peel with a Gel Peptide mask and LED to reduce healing time down by half!